Monday, July 4, 2011

Are traffic rules different for different people???????

I received a letter from the Motor Vehicles' Department saying that I violated the traffic rule of jumping the amber light. The letter showed the number plate of my car. I paid a fine of Rs.500 for violating the traffic rule at the Cantonment Police Station.
I saw at least half a dozen of KSRTC buses jumping the red light that day.
My doubt is, will the police ever take action against the erring KSRTC buses?????? I have also seen State cars violating all traffic rules. Will the police department ever fine the ministers and all vehicles with 'Kerala State boards' who gives the scantiest respect for traffic rules????????

2 comments:

  1. Take your mobile phone. Capture KSRTCs & state cars violating traffic rules. Upload it here - http://keralacm.gov.in/index.php/citizen-journalism
    If you are lucky, you may get Rs. 5000

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u for the information, Vivek.

    ReplyDelete