Thursday, February 10, 2011

My dislikes

I found this in the Jalakam Aggregator –a website for bloggers. As the post was in Malayalam and as it is difficult for me to write in Malyalam I thought it would be better if I post it in my blog itself. The questionnaire was published in Boolokam Online Blogpaper.
It is all about my dislikes and my answer to the questionnaire

ഏറ്റവും ഇഷ്ടമില്ലാത്തത് എന്താണ് (തുറന്ന് പറയാവുന്നതാണെങ്കില്) (What is that you dislike most?)

There are many things I hate. I don’t think this space is enough for this

മറ്റുള്ളവരുടെ ബാത്ത്റൂം സിംഗിംഗ് ഇഷ്ടമാണോ? (Do you like other people singing in the bathroom?)

I don’t mind bathroom singing if it has a melody in it

ഉറക്കം തടസപ്പെടുന്നത് ഇഷ്ടമാണോ? (Do you like ur sleep being disturbed?)
No!!! I hate it!!!! I don’t like anyone disturbing me from my sleep


മറ്റുള്ളവര് ഉറങ്ങുന്നത് കാണാന് ഇഷ്ടമാണോ? (Do you like watching other people sleep?)
NO. I hate seeing other people sleep and feel very jealous that I am not sleeping.


ചരിത്രത്തിലെ ഇഷ്ടപ്പെടാത്ത മുഹൂര്ത്തം/വ്യക്തി? (An incident/person whom you hate in History?)

The Iraq War by the NATO
I hate Gandhi and Nehru. I have always felt that Gandhi was a MCP who never bothered about his own family. Nehru was after power.


അച്ചടിച്ച പത്രം,ടിവി,ഇന്റര്നെറ്റ് – ഇവയില് ഇഷ്ടമല്ലാത്തത്?(What do you dislike in the print media/Television/Internet?)

Malayala Manorama’s Metro Plus. I hate the sarcasm and the language that they use.
On TV I hate reality shows.
The virus and spasm in the net


ഇഷ്ടമല്ലാത്ത പുഷ്പം/ഭക്ഷണം/പാനീയം/മദ്യം?( The flower/food/beverage/ liquor that you dislike?)
Red roses. Though it is beautiful it reminds me of death.
I hate my servant’s avial. It sucks!!!!
I am not fond of tea.
I am not a good judge of liquor as my knowledge is limited


അന്യരുടെ)ഇഷ്ടമല്ലാത്ത പെരുമാറ്റം? (The behaviour that you dislike about others?)
Nosey Parkers who keeps interfering in other people’s affair



(സ്വന്തം)ഇഷ്ടമല്ലാത്ത പെരുമാറ്റം ? (Which of your own behaviour do you dislike?)
My unforgiving nature, my uncontrollable temper and my ego



സ്വയം ധരിക്കാന് ഇഷ്ടമല്ലാത്ത വസ്ത്രം? (Which dress do you dislike wearing?)
Saree

മറ്റുള്ളവര് ധരിച്ചുകാണാന് ഇഷ്ടമല്ലാത്ത വസ്ത്രം? (What are the type of outfit that you hate to see other people wear?)
I like seeing men wearing mundu but I hate it when they hold one tip of the mundu in one hand exhibiting their thighs in the most vulgar manner. I also hate low waist pants where men exhibit their under wears. It is sick!!!!

ബസില്/ട്രെയിനില്/പ്ലെയിനില് യാത്ര ചെയ്യുമ്പോള് ഇഷ്ടമല്ലാത്തത്? (While traveling in a bus/ train/ aeroplane what turns u off?)
When my nose is under some sweaty, stinky armpit in a crowded bus or some one’s hair flying into my mouth
The beggars in the train and also the dirty toilets
The indifferent attitude of air hostesses in foreign aircraft bound to India

സ്വന്തം വാഹനത്തില് യാത്ര ചെയ്യുമ്പോള് ഇഷ്ടമാവാത്തത്? (What do u dislike while travelling in ur own vehicle?)
Wearing the seat belt while driving

മുന്പില് പോകുന്ന വാഹനം ട്രാഫിക് തെറ്റിക്കുന്നത് ഇഷ്ടമാണോ? (Do you like vehicles going in front of you breaking traffic rules?)
No

പിന്പില് നിന്ന് വരുന്ന വാഹനം ഓവര്ടേക് ചെയ്യുന്നത് ഇഷ്ടമാണോ? (Do you like vehicles overtaking you?)
I don’t mind them overtaking provided they don’t keep honking and tries to block my way once they find that it is a woman driving.

സുഹൃത്തുക്കളോടൊപ്പം സംസാരിക്കുമ്പോള് ഇഷ്ടമാവാത്തത്? (What do you hate while talking to your friends?)
I like them saying things but not spraying it.


സുഹൃത്തുക്കള് ചേര്ന്ന് താങ്കളെപ്പറ്റി തമാശയൊപ്പിക്കുന്നത്/പരിഹസിക്കുന്നത് ഇഷ്ടമാണോ? (Do you like your friends teasing you?)
It depends on the situation. I won’t tolerate humiliation.


ഇഷ്ടപ്പെടാത്ത സിനിമ/നടന്/നടി? (The movie/ actor/ actress you dislike?)
All Mamotty comedies, his dances, then Amitab Bacchan’s dances. I hate Aishwarya Rai too.

ഇഷ്ടപ്പെടാത്ത ഗാനം/ഗായകന്/ഗായിക? (The song/ singer you dislike)
Noise polluting Malayalam songs.
No one in particular

ഇഷ്ടപ്പെടാത്ത സാഹിത്യകൃതി? (A literary work that you dislike?)
All works of Rushdie and many more

ഇഷ്ടമല്ലാത്ത സാഹിത്യകാരന്/സാഹിത്യകാരി? (An author/ authoress that you dislike)
Salman Rushdie…He makes unnecessary controversies to sell his books.


ഇഷ്ടമല്ലാത്ത ചിരി? (What type of laugh do you hate?)
Loud and irritating laughs


ഇഷ്ടമാവാത്ത കോമഡി? (Which type of comedy do you dislike)
All Mamotty comedies


ഇഷ്ടമല്ലാത്ത സമയം? (Which time of the day do you dislike?)
Morning. The very thought of going to work makes me sick!!


ഇഷ്ടമല്ലാത്ത കാലം/സീസണ്? (Which season do you dislike?)
Summer of course!!!


ഇഷ്ടപ്പെടാത്ത ജീവിത സന്ദര്ഭം? (What are the times in life that you dislike?)
Going to class to teach, staff meetings and the indifferent attitude of the present day students and the deterioration of the education system.


ഇഷ്ടപ്പെടാത്ത ടൂറിസ്റ്റ് കേന്ദ്രം? (Name a tourist spot that you dislike?)
Many tourist spots in Kerala which is not at all maintained by the KTDC


ബ്ലോഗില് ഇഷ്ടമല്ലാത്തത്? (What are the things you don’t like in a blog?)
Trying to preach religion through blogs and also trying to propagate ones political ideologies. I hate both.


ഇഷ്ടമല്ലാത്ത സ്ഥലം? (Name a place that you do not like)
Vettucaud church and its surroundings.


ഇഷ്ടമല്ലാത്ത പുക്ഴത്തല്? (What type of praises do you dislike?)
Praising someone to gain favours


ഇഷ്ടമല്ലാത്ത യാത്ര? (Name the journey that you don’t like)
Travelling within Kerala. One always find men ogling at women.


ഇഷ്ടമല്ലാത്ത ശബ്ദം? (What are the noises that turns u off?)
The noise of children screaming and screeching


ഇഷ്ടമല്ലാത്ത ഇഷ്ടം? (Name a dislike that you like)
No idea!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for ur comment ഒരില വെറുതെ. I have never liked him.

    ReplyDelete